Monday, May 6, 2013

Baby Girl Patchwork Marmalade

There's just something about the colors in this quilt that scream out "little girl!"  This little patchwork quilt was pieced with fabrics from Marmalade by Bonnie & Camille.  I love it!  It's the first quilt that I made and actually risked selling.  It sold in about 2 days on Etsy.  I really ought to make another one.....and hoard it for myself :)  I love this fabric.
I quilted this on my long arm in dense swirls.  I am beginning to really, really love swirls.  I made this little quilt last Fall.










Here are a few pictures of quilts I finished last summer and fall (before the morning sickness hit me hard)..... I just love how quilts look all hung together.......






I just love quilting :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tiffany Quilts